Friday, September 5, 2014

etsy shop :: small town goods (beta version!)

I haven't been blogging lately and I have so much to share.

My etsy shop, small town goods, is in the works.  I plan to have it fully stocked and ready to go live on or about October 1st, but I wanted to at least get it up and open so that I could figure out the kinks, if any.

sketch book doodling for etsy shop names.  this one stuck and was available.

I've been busy researching raw materials for a small line of textiles that will initially include flour sack tea towels and sturdy, canvas library tote bags made in the U.S.A.

I'm also desperately seeking a graphic designer to help me put my line drawings into vector in Illustrator.  Um, I don't even really know what vector is and I need HELP!  I put the word out on my instagram account and I'm hoping someone in that community can help this girl out.  Crossing my fingers.  Do you know someone who will work for trade?  Blackberry jam?  If so, let me know.

Until then, I've added my first item to my shop.  Check it out here.
Etsy
Yay!

We're so happy to tell you…

Your Etsy shop smalltowngoods2014 is now open for business!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...